Montag, 7. April 2008

Cool 05/08 #


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




1st page:
The Tokio Hotel tornado take on Quebec.

Europe's hottest band was crossing Montreal for a promotion tour and a first show on the ground of Quebec.Obviously, Cool! was one the spot to interview Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav!


Who could have guessed that the four teens from the small town of Magdeburg, in Germnay, would conquer the planet with one pop-rock music and the words in German? Yet this is what Tokio Hotel, the band formed by the twins Bill (vocals) and Tom Kaulitz (guitar), Georg Listing (bass) and Gustav Schaefer (drummer), has succeded. And after having inflamed four continents, look they land in North America, starting in Quebec.


2nd page:
To prepare the relasing with us of their first English album, Scream (date: last 25 March): they are passing in a gale (strong wind) in Montreal, the time of some interviews and of a show at National, before nearly 700 happy fans! To begin the conversation, I have asked them how it was passed the production of Scream, (yeah my French is not that good but you get the point XD) an album to sound more rock, a bit more than the previous ones. "It really was the band's personal choice, not a command from the record label." stresses Bill. "We have chosen the songs we liked the most, that reperesent our best ones when we perform them on stage - the ballads and the songs that rhyme more, more rock ones - So the people who will listen to the album will have a good overview of who we are and what we do. I can to tell you that I was the one who had to do all the work (laughs). The others haven't done anything, me: I had to record them all! It took a lot of time, because I really wanted the album to sound right. We are very proud of the result."

Yellow writting: "There is a girl who has my face tattoed on her thigh, and another one had my face and that of Tom on the chest." - Bill


3rd page:
Tom hurried to clarify: "The reason why you can think that is sounds different, more rock, it's because the first time when we had recorder Monsoon, Bill was 13 years old; his voice has changed a lot afterwards. Now, he is 18, he really is old. (laughs) And we had to work as well! I can't tell you the number of the many recordings of Monsoon we had to make durin the last years, just to adapt to the changements of his voice."
It's quite obvious, the four guys amuse themselves like the thives in the fair, even during the interviews. And to see the number of fans who are scrambling for some point they are the most surprising things they saw or received. "It difficult to choose one thing in particular, because or fans are so active and so we give" replys Bill. "There is a girl who has redone her entire car in Tokio Hotel style. Then when we are touring, she drives that Tokio Hotel car a side of our tourbus. What else? Two girls in Russia, have bought us a star. We have a certificate and a map which indicates where it's situated in the sky. A star with our name, it's really cool! We also received letters from fans which are very long! I think that, until now, the longest measures nearly 12 km!"
Obviously, Tom - who is visibly the biggest joker of the band - got involved! "I, what I really like, is when they get a tattoo with my face!" Bill nods; "Yeah, there is a girl who has my face tattoed on her thigh, and another one had my face and that of Tom on the chest." I take this opportunity to mention tattoo. Until now, there is Bill who is tattooed. He explains: "I made myself do one on my forearm for my 18th birthday. It says Freedom '89. 1989 is the year when I was born, and Freedom is the most important thing to me. I did the one on the neck before we turned to the first clip for Monsoon, because it's very important for me to bear the intials of our band; I really wanted to have them on the skin. I was 15. As for the star, at the bottom of the belly, I did it somewhere between the other two, when I was 16 or 17."
It would be able to continue like this for a long time, but the other journalists are impatient while waiting their turn, then it decided that we will continue when
they come back.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

kOsn michael kors handbags
rYbr fer a lisser ghd
hBhp discount north face
3oQhm ugg boots sale
3vPzx cheap michael kors handbags

Anonym hat gesagt…

kQfu ghd hair straighteners
tTwz cheap uggs
aDcb michael kors outlet
0tYhl GHD Hair Straightener
6wLfx burberry store
6oWwb bottes ugg
7qQpa ghd hair straighteners
3sAmw louis vuitton bags
6cBkf michael kors handbags
9pFpn ghd hair straightener
9zJwo ugg boots sale
2iXpd nfl football jerseys
1gVcl michael kors
1oNfq ghd
2bOpo cheap uggs

Anonym hat gesagt…

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]buy copegus
[/url] rebetol 200 mg online
order virazole
ribavirin