Samstag, 15. März 2008

Toms messages on alloy.com

'We came to Canada last Thursday, and we are in Toronto right now. I'm sitting in my hotel room, thinking about being here and I have to say we love it. We've done two performances, one in Montreal on Saturday and one in Toronto on Sunday night. In between that, we did a lot interviews. We were really surprised when we got here -- we expected that no one would really know us. We saw ourselves selling tickets for our shows on the streets to have at least a couple of people show up, but both shows sold out!!! Our fans were waiting for us everywhere – screaming, cheering, talking in German, singing our songs, and, might I add, were very good looking! I saw a lot of beautiful girls in both cities, which made me very happy!

Today, we went to the CN Tower, that was exciting -– it's sooo high. Georg didn't feel that well because he's afraid of heights, but come to think of it, he's usually afraid of something. Anyway, afterward we went to MuchMusic, where we were guests on a show. We taught the hosts some German words (that was really funny) and performed "Ready Set Go" live -- that was cool, too.

Well, I have to go 'cause I need to pack my stuff. We're flying to L.A. tomorrow. You should see my room -– my clothes are everywhere, it will take me hours to pack.

Well, talk to you soon -- take care!

-- Tom'

Bye, Bye NY

Hi everyone, it's Tom again.
Today is our last day in New York. Tomorrow, we'll be heading back to Germany for our European Tour rehearsals. The kick off will be on March 3 in Brussels (that's in Belgium), so we need to get started.

WOW, this North America trip was crazy. First, we got trapped in Toronto because of a massive amount of snow, and it took us two days to get to L.A.! After that, we barely made it to NY since our airplane had technical problems -- it's definitely no fun spending three days in the airport next to Georg ('cause he doesn't smell too good) ;-)

But enough of that -- let's talk about the good stuff! We were absolutely blown away by all you fans. It was so amazing to see how pumped up and excited you were…you totally made us all feel at home, especially me! Compared to the other band members, I got tons of phone numbers from the most beautiful girls ;-) So basically, I can't wait to come back. For next time: maybe you all could think about giving the other band members a chance, too.

That's it for today -- THANK YOU for everything and see you soon!

-- Tom

I’m sitting in our tour bus. It’s 3 a.m., and we are just on our way from Paris to Dijon! We played two nights in a row at Bercy (Paris) for 17,000 fans each night. It’s sooooo amazing to be on tour. We travel in our tour busses from city to city. After each show is over, we leave for the next city. In the morning we get up, get ready, do the sound check and some interviews -- it’s pretty much the same every day.

How does the band spend their free time on tour? Find out! Page 2: For our spare time, we brought table tennis and table soccer along with to have some fun stuff in our backstage area. You probably won’t be very surprised that I’m actually leading all scores. The others try pretty hard, but they don’t have the slightest chance -- it’s the same story with women (LOL). Even though I am totally a night owl, I have to get going now! Take care, and I’ll talk to you soon!

-- Tom

Keine Kommentare: