Montag, 24. Dezember 2007

Bravo 01/08 #


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Translation

Tom of Tokio Hotel: “I want sex in this car!”


After Tom just got his fat car, he makes a clear announcement.



He`s the cool one of Tokio Hotel. Now Tom (18) got the fitting car on loan:

Because the company “Cadillac” made him available a 409 PS strong Escalade 6,2 V Sport Luxury for six months! Exactly the right time for Tom: because the guitarist has just passed the driver`s license.

Bravo: Congrats to the driver`s license! How did you make it so fast?

Tom: I have attended a two-weeks-crash-course. Actually two days would have been enough for me – but the law requires at least two weeks driving school.

Bravo: Did you pass all tests at the first go?

Tom: Yes, without problems. Though I didn`t learn that much for the theoretical part. You get 50 question forms, you have to work through at least for three times for understanding everything correctly. I was busy with them for two nights – I worked through the forms just once.

Bravo: But you made it anyway.

Tom: Yes, I had six mistake-points – you are allowed to have ten….

Bravo: Most people are very excited at the practical driver`s test. You too?

Tom: Yes, very much. Bill and me had already exams-fear in school. I felt that now again. But I made it.

Bravo: Was the driving tester very strict with you, because you are a star?

Tom: I was scared, that he could be a father of a girl, I was already in bed with. But fortunately he was totally easy – he even calmed me. So the test was kinda relaxed.

Bravo: How was the feeling, when you had the driver`s license in your hand?

Tom: Actually I wanted to have the driver`s license directly at my 18th birthday. But unfortunately that wasn`t possible for time reasons. So I was all the more happy now, bounced through the area like a little bunny *laughs*.

Bravo: And do you have celebrated?

Tom: Not yet. The reason is, that I`m too tired for celebrations. But 2008 I will make up for that at any rate.

Bravo: Is Bill now jealous, because he doesn`t have the driver`s license yet?

Tom: He would like to have it very much. But Bill was too busy in the studio. For that reason he`s the only one in the band without driver`s license. Georg has it already for a long time. And I attended the driver`s school together with Gustav. He has passed the driver`s license directly by the way.

Bravo: Do you drive Bill now always through the area?

Tom: Yes, sure! But also Georg drove already with me. And there they could see: I have driving in my blood! They have never before experienced such a safe driver….

Bravo: The car has for sure a fat music audio system, or not?

Tom: Yes, sure! I hear at the moment all the time “Apologize” by Timbaland. A freaking awesome song – and it´s so cool, that it`s at the top of the charts.

Bravo: Did you have actually female visits in that mega-car?

Tom: Not yet! I have no time at the moment. But it`s said, you should at least have once sex in your own car. For that reason I wanted to have a big car at all costs. Because that is my intention for 2008: sex in my own car *laughs*!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Translation

Bill (18) craves for a girlfriend he could accurately coddle ! 'Cause the singer is desperately romantic. Candlelight and gentle music belongs to a perfect date for him! Do you let your heart talk too when you're in love ? Do the test...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Keine Kommentare: