Montag, 15. Oktober 2007

Meiden 10/07 #


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Translation

Tom and Bill.
Unbelievable, but true. Tom and Bill from Tokio Hotel are twins.
What do u think, Is their opinion very different like their looks.

Which is the most beautiful song of the cd Scream?
Bill: Don't Jump
Tom: I like that too.

Which is greatest song that you ever made?
Tom: Totgeliebt and An deiner Seite
Bill: Agree.

Which bands do u like?
Bill: I like Nena and Coldplay
Tom: I listen most to German hiphop.

What did you like of musiclesson?
Bill: Horrible, I was bad in theory.
And you couldnt be creative.
Tom: O, I didnt like it at all.

But can you read notes?
Bill: Euhmm no. Haha! I think of a text and i will write it down.
Tom thinks of something with his guitar.
Tom: But we dont write notes. Its stuck in our head.

What do you guys do in freetimes?
Bill: Making/Listening to music. And of course party!
Tom: Spray graffities is cool, but i love to party too!

What of kinda girls do u guys like when your in party?
Bill: Same girl [giggles]
Tom: Girls with mini skirts and boots.
We make the girl choose who she like the most of us, Bill or me

Keine Kommentare: