Dienstag, 27. November 2007

Yam 49/07


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The fears of the stars

Bill: Forever single? Horror!

"I´m afraid that I´ll die sometime without having found the big love of my life. My little big brother doubt that you can find the big love anyway. But he´ll wake up one day when the right girl is standing in front of him. Even when it sounds like an cliche: I totally believe in big love. The thought that I´ll never meet that girl or even worse: that she passes my way and I won´t notice it, really scares me. Just imagine: you just run past your big love of your life just because you were coincindentally looking in another direction or you were typing mindlessly on your cellphone. Horror, absolutly horror."

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

BILL !!
you are soo very,very butifull!!
I love you<3